Why to Listen:
Today is my third and final data post about Veterans in the field of Management Consultants. Today, we dive in specifically to look at the top three Management Consulting Firms - McKinsey, Boston Consulting Group, and Bain - and what characterizes the veterans who work there. If you're interested in consulting, this will be an interesting look including the most popular schools people go to, how long they serve, and how they get there.
- StoryBox - People trust each other more than advertising. StoryBox provides the tools and supports businesses need to take the best things customers say about them, and use them to drive more sales and referrals. StoryBox offers a 10% discount to companies employing veterans of the US Armed Forces.
- Audible is offering one FREE audio book to Beyond the Uniform listeners. You can claim this offer here, and see a list of books recommended by my guests at BeyondTheUniform.io/books
- Related Interviews
- BTU #1 – Blake Lindsay: Active Duty to Consulting @ McKinsey & Co.
- BTU #135 – Data: A look at Veterans at Top 10 Consulting Firms (Original Data Analysis)
- BTU #133 – What it takes to become a McKinsey Consultant (original data analysis)
- Most common schools for MBA based on LinkedIn data mining:
- MIT Sloan
- Chicago Booth School of Business